Experienced Massachusetts Attorney Handling Probate Litigation and Guardianship Cases
At the Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC in Boston, Massachusetts, I represent families, individuals, beneficiaries and trustees throughout the state in cases involving probate, estate and trust litigation and contested guardianships. These issues are always emotionally charged and complex to deal with, but with more than 20 years of legal experience, I have the extensive knowledge of Massachusetts law that is necessary to assist your case. Don’t let these legal problems take control of your life. Give me a call today so that together we can bring a satisfactory resolution of your case. Or if you are an estate planning or trust attorney but do not do probate litigation, I will work with you and your client to assist on the litigation end of the matter.
Compassionate service, aggressive litigation
When you come to the Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC, I will always provide you with my:
- Extensive experience — With more than 20
years of legal experience to my credit, I have the knowledge of Massachusetts
law that is necessary to give your case the
best possible chance for a favorable outcome.
- Readiness for litigation — I am fully prepared to fight
for you if your case goes to trial, but I also strive to quickly resolve each
litigation case in which I am involved in order to save you time, money and heartache in the
- Dedication to my clients — There is nothing more
gratifying to me than being able to help someone through a difficult legal
struggle. Remember, I work for you
— and your satisfaction is my only goal.
Areas of practice
I concentrate my practice in the following areas:
- Probate litigation — If you are experiencing a probate dispute such as a will contest that is going to court, my experience with probate litigation can help you resolve the conflict so that you can move on with your life.
- Trust litigation — If you are a trustee of a trust, and someone is questioning your administration of the trust, or if you are beneficiary of trust and you believe that the trust is not being administrated properly, I can assist you in resolving the disputes.
- Guardianship — If your elder relative needs assistance with his or her care and you desire to become his or her guardian, or if you are contesting a guardianship of yourself or another, my knowledge of guardianship law can help resolve your conflict.
Contact the Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC today
If you are in need of an experienced attorney in Massachusetts, call my office at 617-227-4100 or contact me online today to schedule an appointment. My office is conveniently located in the Financial District in Boston, for easy access.