Massachusetts Guardianship Attorney

Caring for an incapacitated adult
I can also help you arrange for the care of an elderly parent or disabled adult child. I can guide you in choosing a conservator whom you can trust to manage the financial needs of your loved ones according to your wishes.

Contested Guardianship
If someone has brought a Guardianship or Conservator Petition to gain control over your or a loved one’s person or property and you do not believe a guardianship or conservatorship is necessary, I can defend against the guardianship or conservatorship or argue that perhaps another guardian or conservator be appointed.

Removal of Guardian or Conservator
If you believe a Guardian or Conservator of a loved one is not acting in the best interest of the disabled person, I can assist you in seeking a removal of that person or challenging any account that person has presented.

Contact the Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC today
The Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC serves clients throughout Massachusetts. To schedule an appointment today, call my office at 617-227-4100 or contact me online.

Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.


Office Location

  • Lynnfield Office


    210 Broadway,
    Suite 204,
    Lynnfield, MA 01940

  • Boston Office


    33 Broad Street, Floor Ten,
    Suite 1002,
    Boston, Massachusetts 02109

Choose a location to review

Law Office of Maureen E. Curran, LLC locations:

Reviews & Ratings

Showing 3-star reviews and above
  • 5.0/5.0

    — Peer